IncrediWorld VBS (Virtual)
The day is here to sign up your kids (ages 5-12) for Virtual Vacation Bible School!! This year we’re visiting IncrediWorld Amusement Park where we’ll take a thrill ride through God’s incredible creation!!
Kids will come face-to-face with God’s incredible world of wonders as they go wild learning that:
- we always start with the Bible because it is always true!
- God created everything in just six literal days!
- dinosaurs lived at the same time as people!
- science supports the Bible’s claims!
- God is the Creator who masterfully designed every animal!
Every day, from June 22nd-26th, HCC will share a pre-recorded day of VBS online (featuring many faces from our church family). Virtual VBS is more than just a video though. Each family who registers will be given a box full of items to follow along with the crew on screen, there will be a daily interactive option, and volunteers will be praying for each child specifically during the week.
We thank God for the young lives He’s blessed our church with, and we want your kids to know how loved they are by the church and, more importantly, by their Creator.
- This week, register your kids online at https://hickmanchurch2020.
myanswers.com/incrediworld/ (VBS registrations are for kids ages 5-12)
- On Sunday the 21st of June, pick up your VBS take home box from the HCC campus. This box includes parent instructions along with the snacks, crafts, games, and coloring pages for each day of VBS.
- On Monday the 22nd of June, we’ll be releasing a video online of VBS Day One. The video will include all the stations we normally have (Welcome, Songs, Bible Teaching, Craft, Snacks, Puppets, and Games), and all the take-home items will be explained on screen so older children can follow along on their own. (Some pausing will be required.)
- Every day of the week we’ll send an email with a link to that day’s virtual VBS when it goes live at 9:30am. We encourage you to watch with your kids when it goes live, but it will be up all day so you can participate at the time that works best for your family. Parent supervision will be necessary for some ages and those specific details will be included in the parent instruction packet
While we’re disappointed that VBS couldn’t be held in person this year, we’re working hard to create a virtual VBS that is personal, fun, and filled with the truth of God’s word. We are looking forward to “seeing” you soon!